• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Takeout Menu Binder

I set up a binder like this about 18 months ago, with clear plastic sleeves for all the menus, coupons, etc. However, I really like the idea of the dry erase pens . . . I'll have to see how well that works on the sleeves I have. Part of my problem has been that my wife likes to pull out a pen and mark what she wants right on the menu itself. After a few orders, it gets rather confusing. This may be the answer!

Randy Stokes
randystokes@cox.net
 
I set up something like this with clear sleeves and a set of non-permanent markers (designed for transparencies) that were already lying around. Works fine for reusing paper checklists of many kinds (not just menus).
 
Top