• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

taking too long on the forum

Suelin23

Simplicity on the far side of complexity
Aargh!
when I write a long reply to the forum I get logged out and then it asks for my login and I have lost my reply.
Don't feel like posting now since I've written it twice and it hasn't gone up.
And I had a really good response too
 
Try writing your posts in nvAlt (or any other text editor). I've lost my share of posts in the past. Now I just write them in a separate window and if I get an insight while I write, I save it in my computer journal, too.

This also helps with scrolling up and down if I want to re-read some of the other responses. :)
 
Yes, it was the post. I ended up writing it in OneNote and then copying and pasting.
Thanks for increasing the time out
 
Top