• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Task View- Deleted Action/Category- Help Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hello-

Wondering if someone has any idea how to fix what I've just done...

My task list is grouped by Action, then by Project. I deleted the whole Action category of @Review from the list instead of removing the one task item that was in that category. I never checked the completed box, just deleted the whole section. Is there a way to get that category/action and task item back into the list of tasks?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
 
Top