• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

TaskMerlin software?

am looking at TaskMerlin

I am exploring TaskMerlin. It seems to me to be a way of organizing a lot of information in a hierarchy, if one wishes, with the ability to search it in different ways and coordinate it with other functions, such as calendar, data base. . I think it is probably suitable for GTD, but I do not have the knack of it yet, Initially it seemed easy to learn to use, however, since I have only worked with fairly flat lists, it is pretty challenging for me to learn its vocabulary, functions, and icons.

I am stuck in windows environment. I have very little email to process. I do need to coordinate next actions with projects in a visible way and readily see the actions I have identified and refer to other information. Maybe there is something more suitable.

I would be very interested in knowing why no one has posted anything about this software? Maybe because it is not compatible with a smart phone? I am not saying it is not.

http://www.taskmerlin.com/?prod=TME03&ver=3.1.0.6&id=ab1
 
Top