• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Tasks in 0utlook 2003...keeping track of incomplete tasks, and Blackberry syncing?

All, I have Outlook 2003 and a Blackberry. I use my task list as my universal capture and by and large it works well except for two things that may just be my idiosyncrasies:

1) Is there an easy way to tally how many tasks are either active or waiting on someone else? In the lower left hand corner it lists the total number of items... including those "completed".

2) My blackberry seems to accumulate a random collection of tasks, including ones that are done and even deleted. I've tried purging a couple of different ways but mostly end up with an error signal that requires reconfiguration.

advice?
 
Top