• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Thank you for all the great suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
On Monday I am going to investigating having my Palm synch with my work laptop -- and then keep the rest of the stuff in a paper-based system. I don't mind listing tasks or contacts for my home-based business on the work laptop, as long as they don't require additional software to install. Then I will just run a parallel email system on my home PC. I think (hope) I can make it work.
 
Oops == that was supposed to be under the "2 Lives&quot

sorry.
 
Top