The Critical Success Factor

apinaud

Registered
I really like the GTD Connect, interviews and others. I think the DavidCo has done a great job in the development of this baby.

I have been a big fan of the GTD Fast for years, and I had consider that the best piece of audio ever, until the Critical Success Factor came out, I was impressed with the content, the quality...

This is another GEM in my GTD collection.

Thanks for that!

Julian

Registered
It could be improved ...

... by posting an outline or summary document, as was done with some of the other netcasts.

There's just too much good stuff to leave embedded in a long netcast.

Lisa, any possibility of that?

TesTeq

Registered
Do not listen to CSF while exercising or driving.

You shouldn't listen to the Critical Success Factor podcast while exercising or driving since you will have to stop again and again to write down the invaluable information presented by David, Meg and Marian.

This time the sound quality is excellent!

Great stuff! Thank you DavidCo! Now I know that I have not made a mistake paying $480 for an annual GTD subscription!

After GTD, GTDFast, RFA we have one more GTD-related, important acronym CSF - the Critical Success Factor podcast.

Lisa Peake

Registered
Summary documents

Hi Julian,

Including some kind of summary document/outline, etc. is definitely an idea on our radar. I can't make any promises for the immediate future, but know that we are listening to this suggestion.

With thanks!
Lisa

P

plapointe

summary outline of podcast -- would be very useful

Lisa Peake;45398 said:
Including some kind of summary document/outline, etc. is definitely an idea on our radar.

Lisa & others -- this would be so helpful! It's such a long podcast and the data is just wonderful. A simple outline that matches the hour:minute:second count would allow us as users/learners to locate a spot in the podcast that we found extremely useful.

Thanks for improving the sound quality. It's a work of art. GOOD JOB!

Pamela

TesTeq

Registered
CSF in two 1-hour parts.

Critical Success Factor is now available on iTunes in two 1-hour parts. We can burn it to CDs. Great idea! Thank you DavidCo!.

TesTeq

Registered
And there are two more CSF parts.

TesTeq;45571 said:
Critical Success Factor is now available on iTunes in two 1-hour parts. We can burn it to CDs. Great idea! Thank you DavidCo!.

Today I've noticed two more half-hour parts of the CSF available on iTunes!

Lisa Peake

Registered
Update on the Critical Success Factor

Hi Folks,

A quick update to let you know that a few of our members are having trouble downloading the latest audio because iTunes times out. Thus we've been splitting the audio into smaller tracks to see if that helps people download successfully. We're not sure it's the remedy we were hoping for quite yet, but I'll keep you posted!

Lisa