The GTD Connect Effect

Barb

Registered
Memories....

and we will hold you to that!! The forum would NOT be the same without you!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Re:

DAC should ask us to write a testimonial blurb about the Connect Effect...get more like-minded, fun people in here.

We would love for others to hear your stories and experiences with GTD Connect! Please send them to me at kelly@davidco.com.

Is it OK if we also use what you've written below with your first names only?

Barb

Registered
You bet

Sure! You have my permission for anything I wrote. I'll put on my list to write something longer for you too.

lucaberta

Registered
Wow! Not only the two podcasts have been downloaded successfully by iTunes now, but I've also started a very nice thread on the "Connect Effect"! And I have only contributed to this forum with 3 messages so far... :D

Thanks Kelly for the quick fix on the podcasts. We did not meet when I stopped in Ojai in November 2010, but it feels like I know you, given how often I get to hear your voice, now that I am catching up on the 200+ podcasts and videos available via iTunes to the Connect members! :)

Ciao, Luca

DavidAllen

GTD Connect
Shout out from me about your recognitions of this value and its potential

Hey folks,

It's so thrilling to read this thread and its reaffirmation of my own vision path to bring the DNA of GTD to the world, at whatever level it is open to accepting and integrating it, to improve the conditions of our planet.

Kudos to Kelly and our Connect team, and especially to all of you on the Forums who are contributing to the "Connect Effect".

Live long and prosper!

David

DenaDahilig

Registered
DavidAllen;99675 said:
Kudos to Kelly and our Connect team

You have a very special team... if only that level of customer service could be found, say, at my cable company...

DavidAllen;99675 said:
Live long and prosper!
I always thought it should be "Live long and prosper and live longer."
And kudos to you for invoking Spock. :D

Dena

enyonam

Registered
Sfo

Barb;99177 said:
LOVE San Francisco...never EVER flew in or out of that airport without a problem!

And what about that landing?!? Feels like water near-miss EVERY time. Each time I feel like telling the pilot ... "Oh yoohooo, this is NOT a glider plane, this is NOT a glider plane."

Barb

Registered
There are scarier airports

enyonam;99720 said:
And what about that landing?!? Feels like water near-miss EVERY time. Each time I feel like telling the pilot ... "Oh yoohooo, this is NOT a glider plane, this is NOT a glider plane."

After flying in and out of Tampa Bay International for 10 years, I'd say that one is high on the list for scary. Actually, we have a good number of commercial pilots in our neighborhood and they've told me that too.

One of the most beautiful approaches to an airport, in my opinion, is flying into Seattle...if it's sunny.

enyonam

Registered
And definitely kudos to you David Allen and the whole DAC. Thanks for all you do in making a crazy fast-paced hard-hitting world seem tame-able.

TesTeq

Registered
David Allen's reality distortion field.

Barb;99177 said:
LOVE San Francisco...never EVER flew in or out of that airport without a problem!

During the GTD Summit in 2009 I had no problem with the SFO international airport.

Exception to the rule?

Or maybe David Allen's reality distortion field.

Barb

Registered
Exception

TesTeq;99732 said:
During the GTD Summit in 2009 I had no problem with the SFO international airport.

Exception to the rule?

Or maybe David Allen's reality distortion field.

They get a lot of fog..that has a lot to do with it

CJSullivan

Registered
Connect "Testimonials"

kelstarrising;99231 said:
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Re:

We would love for others to hear your stories and experiences with GTD Connect! Please send them to me at kelly@davidco.com.

Is it OK if we also use what you've written below with your first names only?

Sorry for chiming in late, but I feel like I fell off the edge of the map for a few days - just taking time today to do a Weekly Review, and I couldn't resist coming back in to the Forum! Because it's a 3-day weekend and I'm still recovering from a cold, I'm doing a rather meandering review, and enjoying running down a few rabbit trails!

I am happy to give permission to use anything in support of GTD Connect - and I'd be pleased to draft more "formal" thoughts as well. What is special about this forum as opposed to any others I've lurked on is that there is such a richness of subject matter and a genuine respect among the participants. We're all here as seekers, trying to get the most out of life - a heady group to be around! I'm not a real "group"-type person, either, but I find myself really wanting to meet some of the people I've been conversing with!