• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Things I Do Not Regret Paying For

  • Thread starter Thread starter JonathanAquino
  • Start date Start date
J

JonathanAquino

Guest
Hello fellow GTDers - I've created a mini-website called Things I Do Not Regret Paying For. It's only got a couple of items (automatic labeller and GTD Outlook Add-In) and I'd be interested to see what other people have found worth paying for (GTD-related or otherwise). Would you be willing to add to the list? It's at http://noregrets.ning.com

Jon
 
Top