This one is tough! 3-person Project Management Solution?

GTDerEvan

Registered
This one is a challenge. I run a business with 4 major projects going on at once. My business partner and I are looking for an online project management solution that can be accessed both from the web on Mac and PC, and via iPhone ideally.

We really like the project and progress tracking in OmniPlan, but that's not offered online. A solid visual representation of deadlines and progress is important.

We would also like something that won't obliterate our own GTD systems? We will also be sharing certain projects with contractors as well.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

mkofide

Registered
MS project server is worth considering (it does provide online access, and I had used it in my organization). I do imagine that mind manager's project management module provides online access as well.

As for iphone support, if you can access a web based version then that should be sufficient

SydneyCoyle

Registered
an alternative solution

I recommend Worketc. It is a CRM and project management software (http://www.worketc.com/CRM_Project_Management) that integrates all business solution tools in a single interface application. It not only has all the features you mentioned, but gives you an over-the-top perspective of how your business is going, like making a Gantt Chart to analyse your progress. Believe it or not, when I started using worketc, my business began to pick up.:)

Lilly

Registered
I am also in need of something like this. My situation is very similar, I am in need of a management utility that can be accessed by myself and my business partner, and well as clients via the web, and iPhone app would be great. There are a lot of great recommendations posted here. I greatly appreciate this, and will sort through them to see what will fit our needs. Can anyone tell me anything about microsoft dynamics crm? Thank you.