• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

?Thru the looking glass

Yikes

!eloh tibbar eht nwod delbmut I kniht I

Yes, everything is reversed, even the scroll bars

Then punctuation ends up on the wrong side of the sentence
so I'm omitting it

Way too confusing so think I will come back later

Carolyn
 
It was reversed for me earlier today. Now it's back to normal -- or what we all sense as normal, limited beings that we undoubtedly are ;-)
 
Hey, I can relate to this! Getting things undone. This is MUCH easier...
 
Top