Time/Design vs Filofax

mirabeau

Registered
I'm wondering if anyone can offer a comparison between the forms available from Time/Design and Filofax re GTD. In the UK Filofax offers a "Time Management" set of forms that are not available in the US. I think the Time/Design forms are close to these, but it's rather hard to see what their forms look like on their website.

My biggest complaint about using Filofax is that there are not enough project management resources (I end up using blank pages, and I'd prefer more forms).

Any thoughts appreciated.

clango

Registered
Method or format?

mirabeau;62710 said:
I'm wondering if anyone can offer a comparison between the forms available from Time/Design and Filofax re GTD. In the UK Filofax offers a "Time Management" set of forms that are not available in the US. I think the Time/Design forms are close to these, but it's rather hard to see what their forms look like on their website.

My biggest complaint about using Filofax is that there are not enough project management resources (I end up using blank pages, and I'd prefer more forms).

Any thoughts appreciated.

I think when you choose the method is no more a problem of format. Whatever piece a paper could be useful to keep it!