• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

time tracker for Palm???

Anyone have any suggestions on time tracke/logr for Palm Centro that synchs with desktop and can yield printed reports? I am seeking program that is not over the air.

I know this was discussed on forum in past but I don't get anything when I use the search function.

Thanks in advance, Jamie
 
I'm not sure if this software does what you're looking for but have you looked at Agendus? It's from Iambic software.

Ellen
 
Top