• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Time tracking for Mac

Can anyone recommend good time tracking software for the Mac platform? I don't bill for time -- so I don't need high-end invoicing features -- but I'd like to keep track of how long various projects actually take relative to my estimates.

Export in a spreadsheet-friendly format would be helpful, but not essential.

I used TimeReporter for this on the PC/Palm platform. That product has now been discontinued in favor of something called Standard Time. Standard Time doesn't have a Mac version, which is okay because I'm not interested in paying for the fancy enterprise features anyway.

Thanks!

Katherine

PS Looking for something that runs locally, not a web application. The last thing I need is another excuse to surf the web. :(
 
office time for mac

Office time is really good .. it can be very powerful or very simple .. I love it's ease of use and it seems like a rock solid application .. I think it was 39.99
check it out here .. www.officetime.net

I have no connection with them .. if you want to see everything that's available , go to www.macupdate.com and search for time tracking .. there's lots of them out there .
 
Top