• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Toolbar Button to link to Folder

  • Thread starter Thread starter GordonG
  • Start date Start date
G

GordonG

Guest
I want to create a button in my Toolbar that immediately opens a specific folder in Outlook. I have managed to do this using "Customize"... and have a hyperlink , but this opens the folder in a new window - which I really don't want (and the alternative via the OL ShortCut Pane involves 3 clicks to achieve). I tried adding the Outlook switch "/recycle" in various places, with and without the full URL, and nothing has worked.
It looks like I need a macro of some sort. But I've NEVER used VBA and looking at the components makes my head spin! Can anyone help me??

Thanks

GordonG
 
Top