Trigger/checklist for personal information database

ianfh10

Registered
I recently heard David use the example of an item he captured that he then organised to go into his personal information database, and it was such a lightbulb moment that I can't believe I'd not yet incorporated something similar into my own reference system.

Does anyone have something similar to a personal information database/list that I could use as a trigger list to complete my own? I'm thinking address history, ID/passport details, account numbers, close family contacts/details, finance info etc etc.

Thank you.

gtdstudente

Registered
I recently heard David use the example of an item he captured that he then organised to go into his personal information database, and it was such a lightbulb moment that I can't believe I'd not yet incorporated something similar into my own reference system.

Does anyone have something similar to a personal information database/list that I could use as a trigger list to complete my own? I'm thinking address history, ID/passport details, account numbers, close family contacts/details, finance info etc etc.

Thank you.
I use a spreadsheet as a digital reference system and file folders as a 3-D/physical reference system, which has stood the test of time