• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Trying to source A4 file folders, 1/3 cut, in the UK

Does anyone know if third-cut file folders (as recommended in this post) are available in the UK? I’m struggling to find them anywhere! Both Staples and Viking Direct offer tabbed A4 file folders, but only with the five-cut tabs, which are too small:
http://www.staples.co.uk/new-products/office-supplies/a4-tab-folders
http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catalog/catalogSku.do?pr=Q2N&id=20412-BF

I’ve looked on eBay and nothing there either. If anyone knows of a supplier, I’d be very glad to have the details! Many thanks.
 
Looking in Australia as well

I have not been able to source any 1/3 cut folders in Australia either! Have any other Australian members found them, or do you use something else?
 
Smead supertab

Hi,

I use SMEAD SuperTab. They are excellent and available in Europe. You probably can find them online in the UK.
 
Top