• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

UK Based GTD users

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I know this doesn't necessarily fit this posting board, but it does have to do with calendars. A friend of mine just got back from spending two years in London. While there, a number of his colleagues used a calendar that was pink in color (like the FT) and a number of others used one that was tan in color. He can't remember who made these calendars, but really liked them. His birthday is coming up and I would like to suprise him with one of these calendars. Any ideas on who makes them and where I could get one?

Thanks,

Amanda
 
Top