• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Unable to Customize View in Outlook 2002-filter greyed out

Hi there,

I just upgraded from Pocket PC 2000 to 2002 so I also upgraded my Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2002. Now when I'm doing a search in Tasks (find) I am now unable to filter my search (it's just greyed out now) to set it to only view active items and it's driving me nuts! Anyone else have this issue? This was not an issue in Outlook 2000. Am I missing something?

I purchased the Workflow Processing Manual, but my version refers to Outlook 2000. Okay, so one of my next actions is to find out if there is an updated manual for Outlook 2002/2003.

ex: Fields, Group by, Sort, Filter, Other Settings, etc. - Filter is greyed out and cannot be clicked on.

Help!
 
Top