• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Uncalendar

Just thought I'd mention this in case someone would like give it a try: the Uncalendar www.uncalendar.com

Although I'm now in the early stages of using the PlannerPad after years of using F/C and Daytimer, I did use the Uncalendar for a while and liked some of its features: (weekly spread, space on opposite page to make plans, notes, charts, etc. in various formats). It isn't dated, so you can start any time (one of their major selling points), which means you have to enter the dates yourself.
 
Top