• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Update to Outlook Project Management Center

Hi,

I wanted to create a new thread to let everyone know that I've updated our product. I've changed the user interface to make it more consistent with Outlook and I've added the ability to store tasks within a project.

The product turns Outlook into a Project Management Center. Information can be found here: http://www.MissingLinkProjectCenter.com

If you have any questions or comments, please send me an email.

Best regards,

Kevin
Kevin@MissingLinkProjectCenter.com
 
Top