• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using a Tungsten T with both Mac and PC.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I am planning on purchasing a Tungsten T to synch with both my PC (especially with MS Outlook) at work and my Mac (no Outlook just the Plam desktop) at home. Thus I also plan on purchasing the Chappura Pocket Mirror software. Any suggestions or cautions that I should be aware of?

Also, I want to keep the home information separate from work information (that is, I don't want home tasks to be uploaded into Outlook when synching). Can I just set up two users on the Plam to avoid this?
 
Top