• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using Act with Pocket PC

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpovolo
  • Start date Start date
M

mpovolo

Guest
Hi,

Although GTD specifies a simple system, I have trouble with that as I live by structure and organization. Hence, I am looking at Act as it allows me to keep track of everything through histories and links. I have found that Companion Link wil sync Act with Pocket PC and you can preserve links between the two by adding the "Link: First Last" in the note of the appointment or contact.

Anyone here doing something like this?

thanks
 
Top