• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using Google Inbox with GTD

Is anyone using Google Inbox with their GTD setup? I am trying it out to see if it will work, but it seems to go against the Inbox Zero philosophy. It actually uses the inbox as a to do list of sorts. So far I like many aspects fo Google Inbox, but I can't find a good way to integrate it with my GTD setup. Thanks.

Ken
 
Hi Ken. I am using Inbox but I am with you that it doesn't really appear to fit very well. I was using the Snooze functionality as @Action but ended up using a normal folder since my local mail client didn't support Snooze, so it seems that the main reason to use it would be the nice UI and the "help" you get (e.g. categorization, easier ways to respond to invitations and such). Will look forward to hearing how others are using it!
 
Top