• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Using outlook to manage Project Actions

  • Thread starter Thread starter mehorrell
  • Start date Start date
M

mehorrell

Guest
I find project Actions (task) somewhat difficult to keep organized. I wan to keep actions related to a specific project in flowing order but I have been unsuccessful. Can us some help.
 
Plan Plus Pro

I like Plan Plus Pro from FranklinCovey. You can get the add on for MS Outlook.

The program is quite extensive. It follows Covey's principles. The project section is simple to use, but very effective. It gives you the ability to track multiple projects. Check it out.
 
Top