• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Verizon BB Curve or Treo 755p to sync w Entourage

Looking for some input on the following:

I'm currently using a Blackberry 7130e as my primary GTD device. I sync it to a Macbook using Microsoft Entourage 2004. I'm looking to upgrade the 7130e since its showing some wear after nearly 3 years of use. I prefer to stay with verizon and I'm debating between the Blackberry Curve 8830 or the Palm Treo 755p. Any thoughts on which works better as a GTD device? Any thoughts on which integrates better with Entourage? Thanks in advance
 
I am using a BlackBerry 8320 Curve, NextAction!, Mac OS X Leopard and iCal. It works pretty well. I am sync'ing using the PocketMac app which is actually not that good but it works for simple (non-recurring) tasks.
 
Top