• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Vertical 5x3 Card box?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sstrauss
  • Start date Start date
S

sstrauss

Guest
I am looking for an index card 3x5 box that holds the cards upright 5"vertical. All of the boxes I have found are the other way around. Even Levenger with the neat pocket brifcase stuff does not carry one. Any ideas?
Thanks
SCott
 
Levenger pen cups

I believe many of Levenger's square pen cups are three inches wide inside -- take out the foam insert and index cards will fit. At least, they show them in their catalogs that way...

If you're looking for a box that closes, I'm not sure what kind of luck you'll have.
 
Top