• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Very specific task manager software question

I am having a hard time finding Windows software (as opposed to a web-based application like Astrid or Toodledo) that can sync with my Google Task lists. I don't need anything very powerful, just something that can display all my Task Lists at once and allow me to move action items between lists. Syncing with Google Tasks is the key.

Right now I am just using the desktop app feature of Google tasks and have created an open window on my desktop for each list. But this is a bit clumsy.

Any suggestions?
 
try the other forum

Maybe you should try to post this question in the other forum as it is concerning a specific software issue?

Myriam
 
Awesome thanks! I am really drawing a blank on this one. The Google Tasks integration into desktop software is where the problem seems to lie.
 
Top