• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Videotape the last of 2-day seminars and sell it on davidco

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashok Atluri
  • Start date Start date
A

Ashok Atluri

Guest
Many of us will not be able to attend the classic seminar and if the seminar is not done again, none of us will get a chance to witness it. (even though DA is planning different format seminars). Obviously we would not want such a wonderful seminar be lost to posterity. I therefore propose that we all vote for video taping this seminar and then sell the DVD on this website. A business decision, of course, but no harm in putting subtle pressure. Vote Yes!

AA
 
Good News Guys. The Boss (DA) himself has confirmed to me that the seminar is being videotaped. But as of now they are not sure 'in what form we'll make it available'. But they do have some plans in this direction.

Cheers!!!
 
Sorry that was me above. Forgot to log in.

Cheers again!!!

AA
 
Video Tape / DVD project defined.

Good News Guys. The Boss (DA) himself has confirmed to me that the seminar is being videotaped. But as of now they are not sure 'in what form we'll make it available'. But they do have some plans in this direction.
So let's hope they have the project "Video Tape and DVD publishing" and the Next Action for it is defined as "Decide in what form it will be published" :D
TesTeq
 
The brand builder from bottom up for davidco is Jim Rider. Jim has launched a new website and guess what? There is a promotional video of GTD with The Boss in action. The link

http://www.therideragency.com/11.php

If this is the quality of stuff that we are going to get I can't wait to get my hands on the video. Those who listened to the GTD Fast will get a taste of what DA was actually doing while he spoke.

AA
 
I checked out Jim's website & listened to the clip. I've listened to the FAST CD repeatedly and the clip really added another dimension to the presentation. I agree about the quality of what I saw - my order will be in the day the video becomes available.
 
Getting things done seminar video

I went to the seminar several years ago and am going again in October in boston. I too will buy the video when it comes out. Seeing the video will be the next best thing to being in the room when it comes to the constant reinforcement that I seem to need.
Mardo
 
here hear ( and see ).

David - mark me down for a copy :)

Great clip

Jez
 
DVD is the way to go

I would love to be able to pop in a DVD and jump to a topic on which I need a refresher.

There would also be the possibility of extras on a DVD, templates, sample GTD implementations and additional presentations by other GTD staffers.

Put me on the waiting list!
 
Top