• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

View Calender, Tasks AND Email In Outlook 2002?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
As per subject, does anyone know if there is a way to view your calender, tasks and your email in one view, in Microsoft Outlook (with or without the GTD Add-In)?

Cheers,
Jimmy
 
Plan Plus Add-In

There is such a feature in the Franklin Covey Plan Plus Add-In for outlook, but it is really slow...
 
I simply open my inbox and calender in separate windows and then tile them vertically. Works great.
 
Outlook Today

I use OUTLOOK TODAY with the Folder List open on the left side. I can see tasks that are usually repeaters & due today, emails, calendar items.
 
Top