Vitalist: GTD the simple way!

O

olemann

I have been trying out Vitalist for managing my projects and tasks for the last couple of days. It's a web-based system for implementing GTD, it's simple and it's free! No download needed: simply access the web.

It even has a mobile edition: I easily access all my projects/next action on my mobile.

What more could you ask for. Go ahead and have a look:
http://www.vitalist.com/

Would like to emphasise that I have nothing to do with the company/don't even know anything about it: I simply fell in love with the simplicity and the clean user interface.

kind regards,
Ole

jtabbi

Registered
Vitalist looks great, but...

When email is one's collective primary input, I can not imagine trying to use this tool. If it integrated my email into the web based system, then it would be well worth the price. ;-)

James

S

scrow9

I'm trying it too!

The idea that my action and project lists are all online appeals to me and I've enjoyed the ability it has to issue an RSS feed so that I can get a summary view on my Google home page.

I'm a brand new GTDer and am still struggling to find what will work best for me.

J

Jorge Ledesma DDS

jtabbi;46152 said:
When email is one's collective primary input, I can not imagine trying to use this tool. If it integrated my email into the web based system, then it would be well worth the price. ;-)

James

You can input next actions by email, its super convenient especially from a mobile phone, if you have a blackberry get a free app called quick compose, it takes me about 2 seconds to email a next action to my Vitalist Inbox, I highly recommend it.