• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

wanted: 4 person paper appt book mon-sun

I want all 7 days, dated. I have searched group appt books and only found these as either 5 days or 6 with an itty bitty spot for Sunday.

If anyone has come across this set-up, or a 6 person, or even 8, I would appreciate knowing where to get it or print it (the later would be great because I could maybe type in known events before I print). I know I could make an excell sheet but then I would have to hand date teach one and I know I would make mistakes. Thanks in advance
 
looked at DIYplanner

I can't figure out how to configure DIYplanner. I will keep trying and keep looking and meanwhile just make 4 columns on a sheet of notebook paper.
 
Top