• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Wanted: very easy to learn mindmapping software

Something that runs on windows, results can be printed, maybe could also generate an action list but most of all is easy for an advanced middle-aged person like me to learn and not expensive. I am doing a community service project helping some high school students brain storm their community service activities and I want each one to walk away with a useful record of our brainstorming. I think that if they see me using a mind map to record the data they generate once I get them talking about their interests and talents and resources, then they will want to pick up the tool themselves and use it. Thank you advance.
 
Xmind

I used Freemind for many years and it is really a good tool. Xmind however offers more possibilities to display your mindmaps and that´s why I prefer it. Also very easy to learn. Worth checking it: http://www.xmind.net/
 
Top