• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Web-based Time Management for Geeks

  • Thread starter Thread starter webwright
  • Start date Start date
W

webwright

Guest
Hey All-

Just found the forums here-- neat!

I've been working on a project with a few friends that (after a bit of encouragement from friends and colleagues) we've decided to push out to the rest of the world. It's a "side project" - i.e. I have a day job and have no immediate financial aspirations for the project, but I WOULD love to get some feedback and hear if people think it would be as useful as I think it'll be.

There is some info and screenshots up at http://www.rescuetime.com - it's aimed squarely at the lifehackin' geek market, so I'm hoping that folks here might have some interesting thoughts/questions.

Anyhoo, I look forward to diving into some other threads here. Thanks much for your time (if you made it this far!).

Cheers,
-Tony Wright
 
Top