Webinars scheduled to support GTDers around the world

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hello GTD Connect members,

You may have noticed that a couple of the upcoming webinars are scheduled at 4:00PM Pacific time. The main reason for that is to support GTDers in East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. But we hope that those of you in the U.S. will also participate. And maybe even some early birds in Europe will be online.

Please post here in reply, or email connect@davidco.com, if there is a time of day, or a day of the week, that you would like us to consider for future webinars.

Best,
John

Barb

Registered
Connect Exclusives?

John,

I was wondering if Connect exclusive webinars are a thing of the past now. I know all of what's on the schedule is available for purchase to anyone and there doesn't appear to be anything on the horizon to support our membership. These webinars are available in our archives.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Barb;107663 said:
I was wondering if Connect exclusive webinars are a thing of the past now.

Hi Barb,

We still have member exclusive webinars. The last one was on May 14th, with David and Meg on customizing your GTD system. We will schedule more.

The public webinars aren't meant as a replacement for the exclusive content on GTD Connect. We just like to offer the upcoming live public webinars to you, as well as having the recorded ones available in the archives.

One thing I've noticed in watching the questions box on the exclusive webinars vs. the public webinars is that the level of discussion is much more advanced when it's all GTD Connect members. The conversation among members is like productivity grad school compared with grade school. So the exclusives are a lot of fun. More to come.

John

Barb

Registered
Thanks, John

John Forrister;107670 said:
Hi Barb,

We still have member exclusive webinars. The last one was on May 14th, with David and Meg on customizing your GTD system. We will schedule more.

The public webinars aren't meant as a replacement for the exclusive content on GTD Connect. We just like to offer the upcoming live public webinars to you, as well as having the recorded ones available in the archives.

One thing I've noticed in watching the questions box on the exclusive webinars vs. the public webinars is that the level of discussion is much more advanced when it's all GTD Connect members. The conversation among members is like productivity grad school compared with grade school. So the exclusives are a lot of fun. More to come.

John

Thanks. Yes, I'm aware of the one recent webinar. It just seems that nothing is scheduled and that is what is striking me as different now.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Barb;107671 said:
Thanks. Yes, I'm aware of the one recent webinar. It just seems that nothing is scheduled and that is what is striking me as different now.

Hi Barb,

We've had some tricky scheduling to work out, but you'll see some new webinars exclusively for GTD Connect members appearing on the summer schedule pretty soon.

Best,
John