• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What about a video or DVD rom ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jez Jacko
  • Start date Start date
J

Jez Jacko

Guest
Being quite a visual sort of guy, I tend to learn better from those interactive CD-rom courses - video clips and commentary are the new quick learn tools....

What about a video GTD course with the main man at the helm....

I'd buy it :)
 
Useful for overseas GTD marketing.

There are places where David Allen will never have a seminar. It would be great if we could buy the DVDs with David's or Jason's seminars. I've heard that David is a great performer.
TesTeq
 
Ditto. I strongly feel that a video version with the "main man" in it would be wonderful. Esp. since there are a number of countries where DA would not be able to conduct the seminar.

Ashok
 
Top