• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What About Gifts !!?? It's Christmas, People!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter monika
  • Start date Start date
M

monika

Guest
Beautiful African themed tabletop products and gifts. I have been very happy with the gifts I have bought for family and friends – a wonderful Christmas gift idea, at least for me, what i liked is the fact that i could bought them online.
 
At total loss of ideas

Both pre-teens want ipods but they have not really used their small mp-3 players to capacity yet and the ipods are out of my price range. I have been reading about electronic drawing tablets that let you input and manipulate your drawings and I think that one of these has far more value than an IPOD. To the extent that I can afford it, I would like to give them fun things that bring them along into using technology. So far they each are getting a package of very fine gel pens, candy, and little odds and ends, and probably a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.
 
Top