What about those C items?

clango

Registered
Daily list

michaela;61087 said:
For instance I am responsible for keeping track of our training seminars which means logging in new registrations each day, verifying hotel contracts for the function, sending out email confirms. This is a daily project.

Is this a list of things you have to do often? You could prepare a written list as reminder, for example

michaela

Registered
It's a list of things that must be kept current on an ongoing basis. For instance besides keeping track of attendance registrations for our training seminars AS the registrations come in, I also am responsible for tracking grant requests, sending out letters (no or yes you got it) and generally keeping track of the grant fund so we always know who has asked for or gotten what and how much is left in the fund- stuff like that. Since this is ongoing I'm thinking making it part of a weekly review might be best with a check sheet or something i.e.- ongoing projects. That way nothing will fall through the cracks

Brent

Registered
Yes, I'd handle this as part of either a weekly/daily checklist, or a weekly/daily appointment with yourself (on your calendar) with an associated checklist.