@Projects
@Next Actions
@Calls
@Computer
@District/Denomination
@Errands
@Goals
@People Ministry
@Someday Maybe (I have these broken down in 3 months, 6-12 months, 1-2 years, 3-5 years, 6-10 years), @Waiting for.
@Agendas.

All this is in a Time/System paper binder.

I also keep Memos in my Palm with Lists, Dates (birthdays/anniversaries), Thoughts, Areas of Focus, Ideas, Inspirations, Key People, and Lists.

M

mscudder

Re: @bout wh@t @ctions you use....

Why ask people what @actions they use...

If you can´t trust your self ... who else can you trust :?:

Actually, I don't trust myself to have thought of all solutions that might work best for me. Hence, the value of this discussion.

Regards,

M

MarkTAW

If we trusted ourselves, we wouldn't need a system from a book.

TesTeq

Registered

mscudder said:
Actually, I don't trust myself to have thought of all solutions that might work best for me. Hence, the value of this discussion.
You will never know if you have thought of all solutions that might work best for you.
Perfectionism kills productivity.
TesTeq

S

spectecGTD

I agree with TesTeq:
"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."

However, let me add that this string has produced some useful ideas and applications. It's always helpful to share our insights since few of us have truly original ideas and re-inventing the wheel is an incredibly wasteful way to spend one's time.

Tspall

Registered
Sometimes looking at ideas other people have also helps you to examine your own. I actually used the @blog NA list for a week. I quickly found out that, for me, I'd be better off with blog topics as a list. No big deal and only took 2 minutes to change. But, it was worth considering and I got another idea while I was thinking of that one. You never know which ideas will spark another. Plus, it's just interesting to see how other people implement GTD. :)

M

mscudder

Perfectionism kills productivity.
"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan."
Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien. ("The best is the enemy of good.") -- Voltaire

M

MarkTAW

"A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - Patton (I've also heard a similar quote attributed to Tecumseh.