• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What other task management forums do you use?

Hello

I have found this GTD forum has been extremely useful. But I now wish to discuss some somewhat non-GTD methods.
But can anyone recommend any other forums?
What other forums do you use?

J

PS To get clear my task management methods are evolving away from traditional GTD and I am looking to both discuss new methods and find new tools, and I need an new, impartial forum to kick ideas & findings around.
 
@Ship69, What specific problems are you trying to solve by moving away from traditional GTD? I don't mean to suggest that GTD is a solution for everything, but knowing what you'd like to improve will help me focus any suggestions I might have. Thanks!
 
Top