What should I read next?

murph_man88

Registered
I just finished the book "the one thing" and liked it very much. Can anyone suggest another book like this or maybe there is a series?

Thanks so much

Brian

Oogiem

Registered
12 Week Year by Brian Moran

Once you've figured out the One Thing you need to work on the 12 Week Year provides the structure nd GTDthe nuts and bolts to get it done.

mcogilvie

Registered

Once you've figured out the One Thing you need to work on the 12 Week Year provides the structure nd GTDthe nuts and bolts to get it done.
I just have to know: why is it not “The 13 Week Year”? Or is that the sequel?

mcogilvie

Registered
Everything is so much faster these days. Quantitatively, about 28 times faster over almost 4000 years.

Exodus 23:

10 “For six years you are to sow your fields and harvest the crops, 11 but during the seventh year let the land lie unplowed and unused. Then the poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what is left. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.”

P.S. was that poster made by Demotivators? Here’s another one of theirs: “Mistakes- It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.”

Ridwan

Registered

Brilliant! Here's my plan for revising my GTD system by end of September:

- Implement GTD Workbook.
- Re-read The ONE Thing.
- Re-read 12 Week Year & retake the online course.