• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What software do you need to install to use a headset on windows xp?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Guest

Guest
I've bought two decent Phillips headsets and neither have worked. A friend said it's because if you have Windows XP, there's this software you have to install. Does anybody know what this software is?

Wedding Gifts India
 
I Don't Think So

I've used some XP machines that worked with headphones straight away and needed no adjustments. In other cases I needed to tweak settings in the Sounds & Audio controls.

Your friend might be talking about a software plug-in that enhances audio playback.

... but I could be wrong!
 
Top