• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What's the best mind-mapping software?

I'm trialling Mind Manager at the moment. I'm not sure what I'll use it for yet, probably planning projects and writing. It seems OK, but it's very expensive. Can anyone share what they've found with this and other packages please.

thanks:D
 
I have been using ConceptDraw MindMap and found it to be excellent.

Also there is one called MindGenius. Works well can assign resources/actions, which can make a very quick and dirty delegation or project action list.

Both applications handle outlines to mindmap or map to outline text. I have found this to be handy when doing mass inputs.
 
I do really like Mind Manager. It is easy to use and its performance is also OK.

Have already planned a lot of projects with that and they were quite successful, so it mus work ;)
 
Top