• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

What's the grid paper for?

I've seen several templates consisting of the graphics / grid paper. I saw one reference that said it was for mind mapping. I thought that mind mapping was best done on a blank white piece of paper. Is the grid paper used for something else that I'm missing. TIA

Mike
 
Some people like grid paper. Some people like lined paper. Some people like blank paper. Some people like different paper for different things.

*shrug*

Paper is paper. Whatever works for you.

Katherine
 
Yep, I understand the "use the tool that works best for you" comments. I just didn't know if the grid paper was used as a tool for some other aspect of GTD that I wasn't picking up on. So, how people are using this as it relates to GTD IS for mind mapping, got it.
 
Top