When could a busy executive do his reading?

TesTeq

Registered
It sounds like a threat...

Fritz58;102706 said:
cwoodgold,

one more comment like that and...

I would hire you as a personal coach!!:mrgreen:

It sounds like a threat... :)

G

reading in a vehicle is not that good idea though it might cause eye problems. :) I think you can do it before bedtime to relax. ;)

TesTeq

Registered
Do your children like it?

Moka;102989 said:
I read to my children before the bed :p

That's an interesting idea. Do your children like the "executive" level documents, reports and professional literature?

SiobhanBR

Registered
Depends how old they are...

I used to read my professional reading and classical literature to my newborn - at that age they just want to hear your voice. Once they're a little older, they tend to prefer fuzzy bunnies and board books for some reason...

rightbrain

Registered
Fritz58;101570 said:
I'm a very busy executive. I scheduled my day so that my early morning starts with any computer work. Then I have meetings with my staff. Very short lunch. After lunch I scheduled time for customer meetings or unexpected staff meetings. I process at the end of the day (1 hour is scheduled though not always enough :roll: ). So the day is scheduled.

When could a busy executive do his reading: business books and magazines to develop the business, techniques and approaches? Does it worth it at all?

PS I do my personal reading during my commute as I have a personal driver.

you sound exhausted, as if your environment has a tight grip on your movement.and .you have very little options to find the time to enjoy a soft piano piece of music.

david's methodology is a god send for people like us.
chuk every engagement for a week and read his book on a beach.
just do it......dont think......just do it........