Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive.
There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial:
https://bit.ly/4hYicYV
We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at:
https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/
Since the website was revamped http://feeds.feedburner.com/GtdTimes doesn't seem to work anymore. Please advise. Also, I had to switch to IE to post this - in Chrome this space did not say "type something here" and I couldn't type "here." Thanks,
Since the website was revamped http://feeds.feedburner.com/GtdTimes doesn't seem to work anymore. Please advise. Also, I had to switch to IE to post this - in Chrome this space did not say "type something here" and I couldn't type "here." Thanks,
Hi, we've found that a forced refresh of the page is helpful. Not just a refresh/reload, but a force to have the browser download all the page elements anew. In Chrome on Mac that's command-shift-R.
We're still working on the forums so the forced refresh won't be necessary. In fact, one of our developers has been working on that since your post 4 hours ago, so you may find it working better already.
Here's a link to more info on how to force refresh on several browsers in Windows and Mac.