• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Where can I get David Allen's Evening Module?

In the GTD Fast tapes, David Allen says that he has some kind of wallet/notebook/collapsible pen combination that he takes with him everywhere. How can I get one of these?
 
Thanks for the link.

Looks kind of big to me. I'd rather have my PDA, which is smaller, and, IMHO, more versatile.
 
The NoteTaker wallet is a great tool

Moises:

Actually, the NoteTaker wallet is very small and makes a great companion to a PDA (I carry both). Not only do you always have a pen and paper with you but you can (with discipline) stop carying (and sitting on) a full-sized wallet most of the time.

No matter how adept you are at capturing informationin a PDA, there are always times when it's faster (and safer) to scribble a note on paper and process it into your system later.
 
Top