• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Where do completed actions go in omnifocus

I use omnifocus, When I click on an action in a project or in my inbox as completed where do they go? how can i see them again. I have the preference setting to hide completed. How can i see them where are they hidden:D
 
macgrl;86357 said:
I use omnifocus, When I click on an action in a project or in my inbox as completed where do they go?

Go to the top in either context or projects view. The selection box for availability lets you either see only completed, or all actions.
 
Top