Where do you keep your projects list (and others)?

B

Bottleblue

My binder only has the following:

Actions
Projects
S/M

I have all of my support materials at home.

If I'm currently working on something and out and about, I carry that folder with me (usually I put the stuff in a clear closeable folder so stuff won't fall out).

I'd either stick the agenda template in a section of it's own with the current one in front and the blanks behind it - or keep the agenda at home and write entries on the index cards I carry with me and add them later.

Good luck!

You can always try something and then tweak it later if it's not working as you had hoped!

blair_one

Registered
My binder only has the following:

Actions
Projects
S/M

I have all of my support materials at home.

I like that idea.

It makes sense because you usually know what context you'll be in when you go out (work, Church, errands) so you can take any projects with you that you will be working on. It doesn't make sense to take all my work projects to Church just because they are support materials. I remember the old Microsoft Windows 98 had a 'Briefcase' type option on the desk top. It worked like synching your laptop with your desktop computer to take those things that you needed at that time. I like the idea of manually synching a paper organiser with a paper HDD at home.

Thanks.