Where does "someday/maybe" go?

brinksbridge7

Registered
I do have the paper organizer setup guide, but it didn’t say anything specifically about where to put the Someday/Maybe list and I haven’t heard in any of David Allens YouTube videos or books mention about the actual location of where the list should go

I know most apps out there with GTD implementation just put the list right next to everything else, but with paper based GTD I don’t know where the list should go. In some random drawer somewhere?

mcogilvie

Registered
I do have the paper organizer setup guide, but it didn’t say anything specifically about where to put the Someday/Maybe list and I haven’t heard in any of David Allens YouTube videos or books mention about the actual location of where the list should go

I know most apps out there with GTD implementation just put the list right next to everything else, but with paper based GTD I don’t know where the list should go. In some random drawer somewhere?
Generally, it goes with your other lists. It’s not static: items go on and off as your life changes. With a paper-based planner, I would give it its own tab.